Supply Chain administrator M/W
CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 70 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Working in CorWave’s English-speaking and multicultural environment, you will be responsible for supporting the SC team in the organization of S2 and the ramp-up of production:
– Physical receipt of goods and distribution to CorWave team members.
– Tracking orders in Procurement express using weekly indicators: pending, delayed, to pay…
– Follow-up on orders and deliveries with suppliers
– Proceduralize/document receiving, handling and storage processes.
Bac +2/3 (bachelor), in supply chain, logistics, administration / secretarial
- Team work
- Good oral and written communication (English and French)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
With a strong team spirit, autonomy, rigor and a positive spirit, you are the asset that CorWave is looking for. You will be able to demonstrate effective leadership and flexibility.
Your level of English is fluent in both spoken and written English.
Compensation and logistics
- Beginning of the internship : from February 2023
- Duration : 6 months
- Gratification : according to the grid + meal vouchers + 2 days off / full month of internship
- Location: Paris area, Clichy-Levallois (métro ligne 13, train L 6 min de Saint Lazare)
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference « SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN ».
- 1st contact with the Manager or a member of the team
- HR interview
- Final interview with the HRD.