The Software Engineer will be involved in CorWave’s Left Ventricular Assistant Device (LVAD) Software System development, within the Software Development Department where you will join talented and dedicated Software Engineers.
Your responsibilities will cover the following:
- Implementation of the requirements for multi-level software (usability, performance, safety, etc.)
- Performing unit, integration, verification and validation tests
- Documentation of the Software Development in regards with the regulation (requirements, specifications, test plans and reports etc.).
- Participating to Software Risk Management (Risk Analysis, FMEA)
- Software Design and Development for Class III Medical Devices in respect to internal Software Development Lifecyle Process (IEC 62304, IEC 62366, FDA Guidance).
Holding a master’s degree / Engineer Degree or higher in Computer Science or related, you have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
You have strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns as well as strong skills for design, implementation, and testing for Embedded Systems in C/C++, VHDL (FPGA), C# appreciated
You have strong problem-solving capabilities, you are able to break down problems and drive to resolutions.
You are recognized for your autonomy, your customer-orientation, your quick-learning capabilities as well as your ability to proactively suggest innovative ideas.
You have a very good level in English.
Offer and application
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate to skills and experience
- Contract type: CDI (Full Time – Permanent Employment Contract)
- Location: Paris Area, Clichy-Levallois / Metro line 13, train L
- Enjoy your food allowance with a Swile card
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo pass
- Health insurance (“mutuelle”) Malakoff Humanis
- 25 days of holidays + RTT
- International environment
Please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the reference “Software eng”
- Onsite interviews with the hiring manager and a team member + workshops
- HR interview
- Interview with the CEO
- Reference check