As part of the electronics team, you will be responsible for carrying out tests to verify the correct functionality of the Corwave pump controller prototypes, and for the maintenance of the testing means present in the laboratories:
- Performing verification protocols on electronics hardware prototypes, report results & provide feedback on modifications to implement in the protocol and hardware design.
- Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining test benches electronics.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for test benches electronics.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
- Following written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
- Attending regular training workshops and reporting to the Supervisor.
Technical degree or certificate in electronics or related field.
Intermediate level in English required.
Ability to read and understand basic schematics and electrical block diagrams, as well as datasheets for RF, Digital and Analog components, sufficient for building and assembling electronic devices.
Experience in electronics rework, PCB assembly, cable and wiring harness assembly, soldering oven operation, electronics testing and troubleshooting including operation of standard laboratory test equipment.
Able to solve problems, communicate progress/problem in written form and orally, as well as following instructions. Good time management and prioritization skills.
Experience in regulated industries such as aerospace, medical, defense, etc. is strongly preferred.
Familiarity with ISO/IEC 60601, 60950, 61000, 61010, 62841, or similar electrical safety standards are preferred.
With a strong team spirit, good interpersonal skills, autonomy, rigor, combined with a real sense of service, you are the Electronic Technician that CorWave is looking for.
Compensation and logistics
- Contract: CDI full time
- Availability: ASAP
- Status : non-executive, 35H
- Remuneration according to profile: between 30 and 32 K€
- Location: Clichy (Ligne L Clichy-Levallois ou Métro 13 Mairie de Clichy)
Interview on site with the Manager and the Supervisor.
Interview with Human Ressources and Management.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: email@example.com, reference « EE technician ».