CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 70 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
You will work in CorWave’s young, dynamic and demanding English-speaking environment as part of the Supply Chain team. Working closely with the other operational teams (Quality, Production), you will : § Place orders for parts and monitor their delivery § Manage incoming orders and ensure traceability of pump components § Send orders to the various subcontractors.
With a Bac +2 / Bac +3 in Supply Chain, Logistics or Administration / Secretarial studies, you :
- Have a good command of written and spoken English (minimum level B1)
- Have 2+ years’ experience or are a beginner/young graduate
- Be comfortable using the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate rigour and autonomy
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Are comfortable with figures and have an analytical mind
Experience in the field of medical devices will be valued.
Compensation and logistics
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Technician status
- Salary depending on skills and experience
- Location: Clichy-Levallois
- Available from August 2023
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, reference « Supply Chain technician ».
Step 1: Pre-screening interview (HR via Teams)
Step 2: Interview with current manager
Step 3: Workshop (on site with current IT administrator + team + N+1)
Step 4: Interview with CEO