October 15, 2019
Working in an English-speaking and fast-paced environment, you will serve as a team member of the group charged with the design of the pump. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creation of concepts and designs of complex electro-mechanical implantable medical devices
- Apply knowledge and experience to support department team members and ensure that designs can be realized with efficient, high quality manufacturing processes,
- Prepare or direct preparation of 3D models and properly configured and tolerance 2D drawings to realize the team’s designs,
- Assist Manufacturing team in identifying and developing post-fabrication finishing processes (e.g. polishing, coating, etc.),
- Apply knowledge of assembly processes to develop tooling, fixtures, and procedures for low volume production of high precision mechanical assemblies,
- Assist in the development and revision of design history documentation and other Quality system aspects as needed.
Master’s Degree in Engineering and +10 years relevant work experience in medical device, precision products (watches, instruments), aircraft, spacecraft, automotive, machinery or other regulated mechanical industries.
More specifically, you have:
- A background in precision mechanical / electro-mechanical parts design and assembly design,
- Experience with precision mechanical parts fabrication methods, processes and assembly for low volume devices,
- Experience with prototyping and rapid fabrication processes,
- Experience with tolerance analysis. 2D drawings generation, GD&T and 3D CAD modelling,
- Experience in leading by influence high performance teams in a fast-paced environment,
- Structured problem solving and excellent communication skills,
- Proficiency in Solidworks is a plus.
With a strong team spirit, autonomy, rigor and a positive spirit, you are the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer that CorWave is looking for. You will be able to demonstrate effective leadership. Your level of English is fluent in both spoken and written English.
Offer and Application
- Contract: CDI full time
- Availability: ASAP
- Remuneration: depending on experience
- Location: Clichy (Line L Clichy-Levallois ou Metro Line 13 Mairie de Clichy)
- Travel: Occasional
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference « Des Eng ».