October 31, 2019
Working in an English-speaking and fast-paced environment, you will serve as a team member of the group charged with the manufacturing engineering of the pump. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Apply knowledge and experience to support department team members and ensure that products can be realized with efficient, high quality manufacturing processes,
- Apply mechanical engineering, materials knowledge and experience to generate manufacturing processes specifications which will ensure to meet design requirements,
- Identify and develop manufacturing processes,
- Determine requirements of manufacturing operations in order to specify equipment, fixturing, and processes parameters,
- Improve manufacturing methods, optimize product performance and reduce manufacturing costs
- Collaboration with suppliers,
- Review detailed drawings and specifications for use by internal and external fabrication vendors to produce components and assemblies, provide inputs for appropriate tolerancing (dimensions, geometry),
- Define and generate all required documentation in support of manufacturing: tests protocols, reports, manufacturing instructions and procedures, use appropriate statistical support and Design of Experiments (DOE).
The candidate must have a Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics or equivalent with +10 year-experience and will have experience or knowledge with:
- Developing and industrializing complex electromechanical devices,
- Strong knowledge and experience with mechanical drawings and familiarity with the production of high precision components in titanium, stainless steel, and super alloys,
- Knowledge of polymer materials and related processes
Electro-Mechanical troubleshooting skills,
- Experience in an ISO13485/GMP environment,
- Design of Experiments, equipment qualification, process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ),
- Softwares: Solidworks and Microsoft Office including Project.
We are looking for a motivated candidate, decision-making and team player who is able to manage conflict and communicate efficiently.
Offer and Application
- Contract: Long-term (“CDI”), full time
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Availability: Q1 2020
- Location: Clichy (Line L Clichy-Levallois / Metro Line 13 “Mairie de Clichy”)
- Travel: Occasional
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume and letter of introduction to email@example.com ref. « Manuf Eng ».