October 15, 2019
Working in an English-speaking and fast-paced environment, you will serve as a team member of the group charged with development of the electronics and software of the heart pump. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Development of the electronics for CorWave’s blood pump controller, according to medical devices standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601),
- Analysis of requirements and interfaces with other system components,
- Definition of the system architecture and main components selection,
- Participation in the elaboration of verification protocols.
The candidate must have an Electronics Engineering / Embedded Systems Master’s degree or equivalent with +10 year-experience and will have experience or knowledge in:
- Medical devices or another tightly regulated industry (defense, aeronautics, nuclear, etc.),
- Designing the architecture of life support or other critical systems,
- High speed digital electronics
- Power electronics (DC/DC converters, amplifiers)
- EMC troubleshooting,
- Multiple electronics CAD software packages,
- High reliability components, failure rate, MTBF, FMECA, etc.,
- Multidisciplinary projects (electronics, physics, mechanics),
- Testing and verification,
- Microcontrollers and FPGAs software.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, team oriented and driven by a positive attitude. The applicant will demonstrate good written and verbal English communication skills.
Offer and Application
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Contract: permanent contract (“CDI”), full-time
- Location: Clichy-Levallois / Metro line 13, train L
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: email@example.com, reference « Elec Eng ».