R&D technician M/W
CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 70 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Working in the English-speaking and multicultural environment of CorWave, you will be required to:
- Build, calibrate, diagnose, and maintain test equipment.
- Perform flawless testing with complex test equipment and measurement methods.
- Monitor test results and report data in the prescribed format
- Conduct preliminary root cause analysis of test failures
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and technicians involved in testing or R&D/industrialization
- Maintain the test laboratory
- Technical degree (DUT, licence)
- 3+ years of experience in an R&D environment, test laboratory
- Strong technical aptitude
- Able to work independently
- Good written and oral communication, team spirit
- Intermediate knowledge of written English
- Good knowledge of English would be a plus:
- Experience in the field of medical devices
- Familiarity with tooling and fixtures
With a strong team spirit, autonomy, rigor, and a positive spirit, you are the asset that CorWave is looking for. You will be able to demonstrate effective leadership and flexibility.
Compensation and logistics
- Position to be filled asap
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Contact type: full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Location: Paris area, Clichy-Levallois (métro ligne 13, train L 6 min de Saint Lazare)
- Food allowance with a Swile card
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo pass & bike bicycle mileage costs
- Health insurance (« complémentaire santé ») Malakoff Humanis
- International environnement
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference « RD technician ».
Step 1: Pre-qualification interview
Step 2: Interview with manager + team
Step 3: Workshop (on site with future manager + team + N+1)
Step 4: Interview with HR (following the workshop)
Step 5: References (by future manager)