April 17, 2020
Apply your electrical systems knowledge and experience to help bring a novel heart failure therapy to the thousands of patients who need it worldwide. Working in a bilingual (French & English) and fast-paced environment, you will serve as lead developer of hardware and software for testing, validation, and verification of our unique, life-saving pump technology. You will be an integral member of the Electronics Team and interface with all aspects of our medical device development program. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop new test benches to expand our pump, controller, and pulsatility testing and characterization capabilities
- Revise and improve data collection software, hardware, and analysis tools
- Contribute to pump control algorithm development, testing, validation, and verification
- Support critical safety, durability and pre-clinical implant testing, data acquisition, and data analysis
You have a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related areas, with +5 years of relevant work experience in medical, automotive, aerospace, aeronautics or other regulated industries. More specifically, you have experience in:
- Extensive experience with National Instruments (NI) LabView required, experience with other systems, e.g. Gantner, DATAQ, etc. preferred
- Extensive experience in test bench development, both in hardware and software
- Data acquisition instrumentation development, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Signal processing and analysis
- Data acquisition and analysis of physiologic pressure, fluid flow, and electrical (EKG) signals
- Previous experience in electrical system verification and validation test
- Knowledge of relevant medical device safety and testing standards, e.g. IEC 60601, ISO 14708, etc.
You have a strong track record of success, you are proficient working autonomously and in multidisciplinary teams, you love challenging and rewarding problems, and you are proficient in both spoken and written English and French. You seek the opportunity to join an early stage company, poised for rapid growth and offering significant opportunities for advancement.
Offer and application
- Availability: ASAP
- Remuneration: commensurate to experience and skills
- Contract: CDI, full time
- Location: Clichy-Levallois / Métro line 13, transilien L
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: email@example.com reference « R&D Eng ».