June 11, 2020
You evolve and grow in the dynamic, energetic, and innovative environment of CorWave. As an R&D engineer /scientist, you will integrate into the Verification and Validation Team of hemocompatibility testing of the revolutionary CorWave blood pump.
Your assignments notably cover:
- Adapt, develop, and implement new test methods to evaluate and improve pump hemocompatibility
- Collaborate with other teams to optimize the pump design, hemocompatibility, and performance
- Evaluate and select biomaterials and coatings for blood and tissue contacting surfaces of the pump
- Improve existing test protocols and analysis methods
- Perform statistical analyses of data
- Develop, write, and edit abstracts, presentations, and reports for internal and external distribution
- Provide technical support and leadership for daily operation in the laboratory
- Contribute to biocompatibility protocol development and execution to prepare regulatory submissions
With a scientific background (engineer or biologist), you have more than 2 years of experience as a scientist/biologist, preferably focused on hematology, thrombosis, coagulation, or inflammation research. You have been involved in the in vitro evaluation of mechanical circulatory support or long-term implantable devices (hemolysis, vWF, thrombogenicity…).
You have knowledge of the cardiovascular system, thrombosis, hemostasis, and inflammation. You are familiar with the use of laboratory equipment (microplate reader, hematology analyzer, flow cytometer, coagulation tests, etc.), safe blood handling, and application of analytical methods (ELISA, chromogenic assays, gel electrophoresis, etc.).
You are well-organized, proactive, and persistent. You are committed, team-oriented and have a positive attitude. You are fluent both in French and English and have excellent writing skills.
Offer and application
- Starting date: July 2020
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate to skills and experience
- Contract: permanent contract (“CDI”), full-time
- Location: Paris Area, Clichy-Levallois / Metro line 13, train L
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: email@example.com reference “R&D Eng bio”.
- Interviews with the R&D Manager and the R&D Clinical Director
- Interview with the HR team