CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 80 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
As part of the Quality team, the Quality Control Technician will support quality assurance, in particular the inspection and release of incoming references.
As such, you will be responsible for the following missions:
- Perform dimensional and electronic measurements of incoming inspection parts, tools, assemblies during manufacture, etc,
- Analysis of inspection data and results.
- Development of inspection programs and methods.
- Writing work instructions.
- Good written and oral communication, team spirit.
With an advanced technican’s certificate or a Bachelor’s degree en physics measurements or a similar field, you have at least 1 year of experience as a quality control technician and the following skills:
- Basic knowledge of electronic inspection.
- Basic knowledge of mechanics (read and interpret a definition plan, specifications).
- Statistics (variance, standard deviation, normal distribution, sampling designs).
- Knowledge of different measurement methods and equipment (3D machine, vision systems, conventional instruments).
A great sense of detail and organization as well as a good command of Excel will be appreciated.
Compensation and Logistics
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Contact type: short-term contract (CDD 6 months)
- Location: Paris area, Clichy (métro lines 13 & 14 + shuttles, train L 6 min from Saint Lazare + shuttle)
- Food allowance with a Swile card
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo pass & bike bicycle mileage costs
- Health insurance (« complémentaire santé ») Malakoff Humanis
- Complementary collective insurance scheme (« prévoyance »): Malakoff Humanis (100% funded by CorWave)
- International environment
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, reference « Quality Control Technician ».