CorWave is a medical technology start-up, currently in the pre-clinical stage, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the mission of improving the lives of patients suffering from advanced heart failure. The CorWave undulating membrane pump is a disruptive technology protected by more than 50 patents and the result of 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons and with over 80 employees of almost 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a world leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive the CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and deeply human adventure: Team Spirit, Perseverance, Innovation and Trust.
CorWave is looking for a trainee from September 2023, for a period of 6 months.
Working in a fast-paced, international environment, you will contribute to :
– Writing documents such as equipment qualifications, specifications, manufacturing procedures and inspection procedures.
– Analysing supplier non-conformities and following up preventive and corrective actions.
– Monitor supplier capabilities.
– Establish or maintain the quality management system.
You are currently enrolled in an engineering or university Master’s 2 programme, at the end of your studies (bac+5 level) or on a sandwich course in your final year of study. Internship/apprenticeship starting at the end of August or beginning of September, ideally specialising in quality.
Self-motivated, dynamic and curious, you’re keen to do your placement in a multicultural environment that requires a good level of spoken and written English.
Knowledge of the medical field would be highly appreciated.
You’ll be self-motivated, a good team player with a positive attitude and you’ll be able to carry out your tasks independently. The start-up environment requires flexibility and good organisational skills.
Compensation and logistics
– Start of internship: from late August/early September 2023
– Duration: 6 months (minimum 5 months)
– Bonus: according to the scale + meal vouchers + 2 days off / full month’s internship
– Location: Clichy / Metro lines 13 & 14
– 1st remote contact with the Manager or a member of the team
– Interviews on our premises with the Quality team, followed by an HR interview
– Final interview with the HR Department (Teams).
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference “R&D STAGE QARA”.