Production Operator M/W
CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 70 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Production Operators play a pivotal role in assembling, cleaning, testing and packaging Corwave products, to meet productivity and quality requirements.
As a production operator, you will perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly in production and cleanroom environments. You will assemble medical devices according to good manufacturing practices, manufacturing work instructions and specific standard operating and safety procedures. You will also keep the Device History Record (DHR) up to date.
Significant activities and responsibilities:
- Perform manufacturing tasks in accordance with work instructions and procedures.
- Perform manufacturing tasks in line with the Quality Management System
- Set up, maintain, operate and monitor production equipment/machines in line with work instructions, procedures & equipment records.
- Precision assembly, with the use of a microscope (as applicable)
- Comply with required gowning procedures and work instructions for the purpose of product safety and adhering to Quality Management Systems requirements.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Qualifications, specific professional knowledge, and skills:
A-level / Two-year technical diploma and 0-3 years of applicable experience
Foreign language: Fluent in French and English (preferred)
IT skills: Microsoft Office Suite and ERP / MES
- Electromechanical assembly aptitude, while working under a microscope.
- Soldering experience preferred.
- Ability to follow written instructions and good record keeping skills.
- Ability to methodically execute tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset and a quality driven approach
Soft skills required:
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact in a multicultural environment and promote a positive team environment.
- Ability to wear manufacturing garments (for example – mask, hood, gloves, hair net, coverall)
Compensation and logistics
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Number of positions to be filled: 2
- Competitive salary: 33-38K (based on skills and experience)
- Contact type: full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Location: Paris area, Clichy (métro lines 13 & 14 + shuttles, train L 6 min from Saint Lazare + shuttle)
- Food allowance with a Swile card
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo pass & bike bicycle mileage costs
- Health insurance (« complémentaire santé ») Malakoff Humanis
- Complementary collective insurance scheme (« prévoyance »): Malakoff Humanis (100% funded by CorWave)
- International environment
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, reference « Production Operator ».
- Step 1: Pre-qualification interview
- Step 2: Interview with manager
- Step 3: Workshop (on site with future manager + team + N+1)
- Step 4: Interview with CEO