May 14, 2020
You are evolving in the English-speaking, international, young, dynamic and demanding environment of CorWave. As a product manager, you listen to the market and work with your users: cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, nurses and patients. Your product, CorWave LVAD, is a complex system comprising more than five medical devices in one. Working before the clinical phase and accompanying the product launch, you will have a significant impact on a life-saving device.
Your assignments notably cover:
- Strategic marketing: conduct market research and competitive intelligence,
- Product development and upstream marketing: participate in the definition of product specifications, collect and manage user feedback, conduct voice of customer research and scientific watch, propose and evaluate solutions in connection with R&D,
- Downstream marketing: define and create the promotional and communication tools, coordinate sponsoring and logistics, represent the company at international scientific conferences in Europe and in the United States
- Training and education: provide internal clinical and product training to R&D and new employees, coordinate field training, implement knowledge sharing.
With a scientific background (engineer), you have more than 2 years of experience as a product manager, ideally in a medtech or diagnostic company. A degree in management/marketing is a plus.
You have strong analytical skills and are able to understand scientific issues. Sensitive to details, you are obsessed with usability.
Organized, you are also proactive, flexible and know how to use resources efficiently. You are committed, team-oriented and have a positive attitude. You are fluent in English (spoken and written) and have excellent writing skills. You have good interpersonal skills, you know how to convince, you are the person we need!
Offer and application
- Starting date: June 2020
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate to skills and experience
- Contract: permanent contract (“CDI”), full-time
- Location: Clichy-Levallois / Metro line 13, train L
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org reference “Prod Man”.
- 1st call with the Strategic and Marketing Manager
- Interviews in our offices in Clichy with the Marketing and Strategic Manager + HR team + CEO
- Possible workshops