The Office Manager plays a key role within CorWave.
You manage an assistant and are the point of contact and support for CorWavers in all matters related to the management of reception, logistics, and the layout/maintenance of the premises. You contribute to creating a pleasant and friendly working environment for CorWavers.
You will work directly with the Finance Director and assist her with purchasing and financial assignments.
Your responsibilities mainly cover the following:
- You will manage the general services budget, and the implementation of processes and best practices in the management of premises.
- You will manage the maintenance, the fitting out of the premises (cleaning, furniture, supplies, air-conditioning…), the security, and the ecological impact. Supervision of the various service providers and negotiation/renegotiation of contracts when necessary,
- You will supervise the management of mail (reception and processing, drafting), the telephone and physical reception with the help of the assistant
- You will be responsible for supplier payments (follow-up, control and preparation) and relations with the bank,
- You organize the processing and archiving of invoices, in collaboration with the assistant and the accounting team,
- You will create summaries, monitoring tables and reports.
- You will supervise the multi-skilled assistant,
- You are responsible for checking that orders are processed on time, optimizing purchases (costs and lead times) and following up on any disputes with suppliers.
You participate proactively in cross-functional projects:
- You implement eco-responsible practices and processes,
- You participate in the improvement of the quality of life at work,
- You will organize internal events in partnership with HR,
- You support the company’s digital transformation,
- You optimize/create robust processes to support growth,
- You work on various projects to assist the CFO or the CEO on their missions.
You have a minimum of 2/3 years of education and professional experience in the field of Office Management.
You master the Office Pack with an advanced level of Excel and are at ease with computer tools.
Autonomous and motivated, you want to contribute to a project that makes sense by investing in a young innovative company whose vocation is to save lives.
You have a real sense of service, you know how to manage priorities independently, you are rigorous, discreet and dynamic, but you also have good interpersonal skills which are essential for this position. If you have all these qualities, you will fit in perfectly with the dynamic and international team of CorWave.
Compensation and logistics
- Position to be filled as of August/September 2022
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Executive (cadre) status with day package
- Contact type: full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Location: Clichy, France
- Food allowance with a Swile card
- 50% reiumbursement of your Navigo pass & bike bicycle mileage costs
- Health insurance (« complémentaire santé ») Malakoff Humanis
- Complementary collective insurance scheme (« prévoyance »): Malakoff Humanis (100% funded by CorWave)
- International environnement
- Interview with manager & team
- Interview with N+2 & HR
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference « OM EN ».