May 23, 2019
The office manager is the point of contact and support for all the employees regarding the reception, the logistic and the facility management. He/she is in charge of the development and the maintenance of the premises including the decoration or the cleaning to ensure a good quality of life for the employees.
The office manager is also taking care of the legal field and assist the CFO in different tasks. The office manager will manage the Administrative and Purchase Assistant. More specifically, the missions include:
- Facility management
- Mail and reception management
- Ecological impact of the company (process, employee training, annual reporting, plants or crops)
- Main contracts and amendments follow-up
- Help in the preparation of boards and others legal cases
- Assurances follow-up
- Financial help follow-up
- Suppliers’ payments (follow-up, control and preparation)
- Treatment and storage of bills, in collaboration with the assistant and the accountant
- Financial statement and reporting
- Organization of internal events with the HR team
- Information flow management and communication supports management
- Management of the Purchase Assistant and back-up when necessary
- Purchase process verification on time
- Digital transformation support
- Various projects
Graduated from a BAC +2/3 minimum, you have at least a 5-year experience among a human-size company. You:
- Have an advanced Pack Office and Excel knowledge
- Have an excellent command of both French and English (writing and speaking)
- Have basics knowledge in accountancy, legal, finance and facility management fields
Autonomous and highly motivated, you want to be invested in a young and innovative company.
You are helpful, rigorous, dynamic and you can prioritize the missions while having very good relationships skills.
Offer and Application
Long-term contract (CDI) job located in Clichy (Subway line 3 or 13, Line L “Clichy-Levallois”) to be filled ASAP.
Please send your resume to Sandrine Cléré – HR Manager: email@example.com, reference “OM”.