Compensation and logistics
- Contact type: Full-Time Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Status: Executive
- Location: Clichy (subway line 13 or subway line 14, high-speed train service linking Paris to the suburbs : line RER C, train L, bus 74 or 341…)
- Benefits: luncheon vouchers (€8.50 per day worked), health insurance (employer pays 50%), provident fund (employer pays 100%), travel pass (employer pays 50%), 8 to 12 days of RTT/year, 25 days CA/year).
- Recruitment context: increase in activity
- Partial teleworking possible
- Available from November 2023.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, reference « HRBP».
CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 80 employees of more than 13 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Would you like to get involved in a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company?
As HRBP – F/H, you will report directly to the VP HR. You will work on general HR assignments and be responsible for operational HR management.
- In a context of strong growth, you will contribute and play a real role as a business partner.
- Your responsibilities will include
- Supporting and advising managers (privileged contact)
- Maintaining contact with all employees (answering questions, maintaining links, creating a climate conducive to exchanges, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, collective bargaining agreements and existing agreements.
- Definition and implementation of HR management systems
- Administrative management of personnel throughout the entire process (employment contracts, amendments, monitoring of trial periods, medical examinations, procedures, etc.) for all categories of personnel.
- Collection, verification and transmission of payroll variables to service provider
- Verification of all pay slips and associated operations in liaison with the finance department.
- Implementation and monitoring of performance indicators (HR indicators, headcount, monitoring of probationary periods, etc.).
- Manage the annual and professional interview campaigns, and ensure that they run smoothly.
- Carrying out professional elections as part of mandate renewals, in compliance with procedures.
- Support for the preparation of CSE meetings (invitations to meetings, follow-up of minutes, preparation of meetings, follow-up of decisions, etc.).
- Contribute to and participate in the implementation of cross-functional HR projects (HR communication, digitization of processes and tools, new systems, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years’ higher education from a school specializing in HR, a business school or a university (law and HR).
- You have at least 7 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position within a variety of organizations (multi-sector companies, industrial sector, etc.).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for this position (international environment).
- Pack Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Proficiency in HR management tools (HRIS, ATS, etc.)
- Knowledge of payroll
- Knowledge of HR issues and social legislation
- Personnel and payroll administration
- Legislation and labor law
- Understanding and implementing HR strategy
- Implement and monitor HR projects.
- Good communicator
- Analytical and synthesizing skills
- HR pre-qualification (telephone or on Teams)
- Interview with VP HR (on Teams or on site)
- HR interview (on site)
- Taking up references.