CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 80 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
As a part of the HR team and reporting directly to the VP HR, the HRBP will have a role as HR generalist and will be in charge of the company’s HR operational management. In a context of growth, the HR function is organized and professionalized. The position holder will be part of a modern dynamic in the image of the company and will contribute to the partner positioning of the HR function.
As such, you will be responsible for the following missions:
1/ Operational HR advice and support
- Be the privileged interlocutor of the department to provide support and advice to all managers (operational HR issues, advice on HR management of situations, etc.) in a sense of service,
- Ensure contact and link with company employees (exchanges, questions, etc.)
- Enforce labour law, collective agreement provisions and existing agreements
2/ HR operational management
- Define and implement the HR management systems accompanying the employee cycle
- Ensure the administrative management of staff throughout the entry and exit process (employment contracts, amendments, monitoring of trial periods, medical visits, procedures, etc.) for all categories of staff
- Collect, verify and transmit payroll variables to the provider. Check all pay slips and ensure associated transactions related to the finance department.
- Set up, monitor and analyze dashboards (HR indicators, staffing, monitoring of trial periods, etc.)
- Drive and operate the annual and professional interviews campaign
3/ Support on social relations
- Conduct professional elections as part of term renewals in accordance with procedure
- Provide support in the preparation of CSE meetings (convocations, follow-up of minutes, preparation of meetings, follow-up of decisions, etc.)
4/ Transversal HR projects
- Contribute to the implementation of cross-functional HR projects: HR communication, digitalisation of HR tools, new HR mechanisms, etc.
With a Master’s degree in Human Resources, you:
- Have at least 10 years of experience in Human Resources in similar roles.
- Must be fluent in written and oral English (B2/C1 level)
- You are recognized for your proficiency in HR topics and social legislation
- Have payroll knowledge
- Completed all or part of your industrial career
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills, open-mindedness and curiosity
- Be analytical, rigorous and organized.
- Autonomous and comfortable in an innovative, changing and multicultural environment
- Have a strong sense of confidentiality
- Are comfortable with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and have an appetite for HR business tools (HRIS, ATS recruitment, etc.)
Compensation and logistics
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Contact type: full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Location: Paris area, Clichy (métro lines 13 & 14 + shuttles, train L 6 min from Saint Lazare + shuttle)
- Food allowance with a Swile card
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo pass & bike bicycle mileage costs
- Health insurance (« complémentaire santé ») Malakoff Humanis
- Complementary collective insurance scheme (« prévoyance »): Malakoff Humanis (100% funded by CorWave)
- International environment
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, reference « HRBP ».