Compensation and logistics
- Contact type: Apprenticeship (1 or 2 years)
- Location: Clichy (subway line 13 or subway line 14, high-speed train service linking Paris to the suburbs : line RER C, train L, bus 74 or 341…)
- Benefits: luncheon vouchers (€8.50 per day worked), health insurance (employer pays 50%), provident fund (employer pays 100%), travel pass (employer pays 50%), 25 days’ sales/year.
- To be filled as soon as possible (staggered start January 2024).
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference « HR Generalist ».
CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 80 employees of more than 13 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Would you like to get involved in a dynamic, multicultural company?
And above all, are you a curious and rigorous person, keen to evolve in a company undergoing transformation and to play an active part in its development?
As a HR Generalist – F/H, you will work under the supervision of the HR Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and checking payroll variables
- Management of various HR administrative aspects (correspondence, amendments, contracts, submission of documents, checking of individual files, etc.)
- Putting recruitment advertisements on line on job sites and managing relations with schools/partnerships
- Processing applications and monitoring the recruitment process
- Updating dashboards (indicators, statistics, etc.).
- Organize the integration of new arrivals (welcome e-mail, integration program, tour of premises, informal welcome meeting, presentation of workstation, etc.).
- Monitoring new arrivals (regular check-ups, skills assessment, etc.).
- Participation in the skills development plan (finding organizations, managing agreements, organizing sessions ….)
- Help manage the annual appraisal campaign.
- You are currently looking for a work-study program to complete a master’s degree in human resources on a sandwich course
- You have a first generalist experience in human resources (internship, work-study program, temp…).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for this position (international environment).
- Pack Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- General knowledge of human resources (recruitment, training, personnel administration, payroll, QWL, etc.).
- General knowledge of company management
- Good listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to summarize
- Sense of confidentiality
- Initiative and initiative.
- HR pre-qualification (telephone or on Teams)
- Interview with VP HR (on Teams or on site)
- HR interview (on site)
- Taking up references.