You will evolve in the international, young, dynamic and demanding environment of CorWave. You will be under the responsibility of the Human Resources Director and the supervision of the HR Development Officer for certain aspects. You will be in charge of the administrative management of the personnel, HR assistance and will take care of the payroll and the follow-up of the social declarations. You will also participate in the team’s projects. In particular, you will be responsible for :
Payroll and personnel administration missions:
- Collecting all payroll variables (time management, various bonuses, meal vouchers, etc.),
- Carrying out payrolls (approximately 60 payrolls),
- Manage work stoppages (declarations, salary certificates ……) and other absences,
- Editing termination documents (AED, work certificate, receipt for all accounts),
- Drafting of contracts and amendments,
- Manage the affiliation/registration with social organizations,
- Ensure relations with external organizations (occupational medicine, CPAM, provident and mutual insurance organizations, etc.),
- Update or create monthly, quarterly or annual HR KPIs,
- Management of expense reports,
- Management of meal vouchers, medical visits, day pass follow-ups, HR invoices, digital signatures, etc.
HR Assistant Missions:
- Preparation and filing of documents (tables, letters, certificates, etc.),
- Preparation of documents for CSE meetings,
- Support for recruitment (making appointments, welcoming candidates, etc.),
- Participation in certain HR projects,
- Once you have mastered these aspects, this position could evolve towards more HR project management.
In addition, you will occasionally be called upon by management for support in managing expense reports, organizing meetings, preparing doodles or any other assistance mission.
You have a minimum of 2/3 years experience in Human Resources management and have a first experience in this field. You are able to work quickly on a variety of subjects, to find the necessary information by yourself and to organize your time.
This position requires discretion, rigor and reliability. You speak and write French perfectly and have a very good level of English.
You will be able to be in a process of continuous improvement, to bring new ideas, to be a force of proposal.
Compensation and logistics
- Availability: asap
- Remuneration according to profile (between 28 and 32K€)
- Status : non executive 35h
- Location : Paris area (Clichy-Levallois)
- Fixed term contract then eventually permanent contract
- Pre-selection interview on Teams.
- On-site interview (and workshop) with the Human Resources Director and the HR Development Officer.
- On-site interview with the General Manager.
- Taking of references.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to: Sandrine Cléré – DRH email@example.com, reference “ARH”