CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 80 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Operating in the English-speaking and multicultural environment of CorWave, the Finance Manager acts as the CFO’s right-hand man, he/she is:
1/ guarantor. e the reliability and analysis of the company’s financial data (monthly accounts & reports, budget, forecasts, long-term plan in accordance with the strategy)
2/ Actively contributes to refinancing (equity, subsidies, debts, etc.) and manages cash flow.
3/ Manages the transformation projects of the Finance function (digitization, structuring of processes, etc.) in order to support the growth of the company
As such, the Finance Manager will perform the following tasks:
- Team management and supervision:
- Fp&A: guarantor of the production and quality of budgets, forecasts and related analyses
- Management control, reporting and financial analysis: Production and quality of monthly and quarterly reports, control & optimization of expenses, implementation of analyses and management indicators necessary for the management of the activity (R&D and Industrial in particular), financial analysis of suppliers.
- Accounting and taxation: e reliability and accuracy of accounting and tax returns, compliance with legislation and standards. Guarantor. e of the internal control system of the finance function.
- Financing and cash management
- e of monitoring and good cash management,
- Actively contributes to private fundraising and any private or public refinancing (business plan, financing files, tax credits)
- Management of finance transformation projects
- Improves processes, digitization and implementation of management tools to support the scale-up of the company (dashboards, digital tools, information systems)
- Performs ad hoc benchmarks
- Manages the CorWave CSR policy and the implementation of CSR indicators
You have at least 5 years of experience in similar functions and a Bac + 4/5 in Business School or Engineer.
Previous experience in a Financial Audit Firm (preferably in Big 4), ideally supplemented by experience in an industrial environment.
You position yourself in support of the CFO and are resolutely «solution driven» and proactive.
You are recognized. e for your activity and your autonomy but also your opening of mind and humility.
You have a level of English (C1/ B2) allowing you to exchange daily with the international team, orally and in writing.
You want to invest in a young innovative company with a changing and multicultural environment.
You have good interpersonal skills and a very good command of written and oral communication.
You are agile and know how to manage priorities.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A great command of Excel (advanced functions)
- Mastery of IT tools and an appetite for digitalization.
N.B. Experiences on Finance digitization projects are a real plus.
Compensation and logistics
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Salary according to skills and experience
- Executive position in package days
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract
- Location: Clichy-Levallois (metro lines 13 and 14 then shuttles, train L 6 min from Saint Lazare then shuttle)
- Restaurant vouchers with a Swile menu
- 50% refund of your Navigo pass + bike participation
- Health supplement Malakoff Humanis
- Pension: Malakoff Humanis (100% funded by CorWave)
- International environment
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference « Finance Manager ».