Compensation and logistics
- Contract: CDI (full-time)
- Status: Employee
- Location : Clichy (metro line 13 or line 14, RER C, train L, bus 74 or 341…)
- Benefits: luncheon vouchers (€8.50 per day worked), health insurance (employer pays 50%), provident fund (employer pays 100%), travel pass (employer pays 50%), 6 days/year, 25 days of CA/year.
- Partial telecommuting possible (12 days/year).
- Available from December 2023.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference “Executive Assistant“.
CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 80 employees of more than 13 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Would you like to get involved in a dynamic and innovative company?
As an Executive Assistant – F/M, you will work independently and in close collaboration with the Office Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Order management (optimization, follow-up, reception…)
- Recording and reconciliation of invoices with purchase orders
- Interface with the Accounting Department (analytical allocations)
- Processing administrative documents and managing parcels
- Telephone and physical reception of visitors
- Interface with suppliers
- General Service inventory management (supplies, consumables, etc.)
- Updating reporting tables
- Support the Office Manager in various tasks
- Contribute to and participate in the organization of corporate events.
- Minimum 2 years’ higher education (specialization: BTS Support à l’Action Managériale, BTS Gestion de la PME, DUT Gestion des Entreprises et des Administrations…)
- You have experience in a similar position, or you would like to gain experience in a multi-skilled position within a dynamic organization.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for this position (international environment).
- Knowledge of order management and invoicing.
- Good writing skills
- Computer skills (Pack Office).
- Oral skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 1. Pre-qualification (telephone or on Teams)
- 2. Manager interview + Workshop + HR interview
- 3.Taking up references.