Electronics technician M/W
CorWave is a medical technology startup, developing biomimetic implantable heart pumps with the goal of improving the survival and daily lives of patients with heart failure. The CorWave pump with undulating membrane is a disruptive technology protected by over 50 patents and 20 years of research. Funded by leading international investors, supported by renowned surgeons, with more than 70 employees of more than 10 different nationalities, CorWave aims to become a global leader. The “EPIC” values are at the heart of the company’s success and drive CorWavers in this scientific, medical, industrial and profoundly human adventure: Each other together, Persist with passion, Innovate for patients and Cultivate trust.
Working in the English-speaking and multicultural environment of CorWave, you will be responsible for:
- Assembly of electronic components in the pump
- Perform electronic assembly steps in pump assembly procedure: stator leads crimping, pump PCBs positioning & connection, feedthrough leads soldering, …
- Review &/or write &/or qualify associated procedures.
- Bench electronics commissioning & maintenance
- PCBs modification & repair
With a degree in Electrotechnics/Electrical Engineering and 3+ years’ experience.
(Please note here the 5 essential skills (without one of them the application will be refused)
- Expert skills in soldering processes & assembly of electronics boards
- Assemble, wire & commission electronic equipment
- Read & interpret installation schematics, drawings &/or components technical datasheets
- Troubleshoot technical issues, identify root causes, replace defect components (corrective), identify policy to prevent future failures (preventive)
- Excellent reporting & communication with peers & hierarchy is a must !
Compensation and logistics
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Competitive salary: 32-40K (based on skills and experience)
- Contact type: full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Location: Paris area, Clichy (métro lines 13 & 14 + shuttles, train L 6 min from Saint Lazare + shuttle)
- Food allowance with a Swile card
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo pass & bike bicycle mileage costs
- Health insurance (« complémentaire santé ») Malakoff Humanis
- Complementary collective insurance scheme (« prévoyance »): Malakoff Humanis (100% funded by CorWave)
- International environment
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, reference « Electronics technician ».
Step 1: Pre-qualification interview (HR via Teams)
Step 2: Interview with manager + team
Step 3: Workshop (on site with future manager + team + N+1) if applicable
Step 4: Interview with CEO